• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1991 XJ Sport FS

Semtex

NAXJA Forum User
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 3:02 pm Post subject: 1991 XJ Sport

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1991 XJ Sport for sale. Looks like I might be heading to Iraq soon and I have way too many projects laying around so some things have to go and I figured I'd start with the XJ. I'll post more info & pics later but I wanted to at least get it listed and see if there is any interest.

1991 XJ Sport (whitew/gray interior)
4-door
6 cyl
Automatic
Power windows/locks
A/C
200K miles
Body is in great shape for its age as is the interior.
I took it down for an inspection and here is what it'll need: brakes (F&R), emergency brake (lever won't hold) & the back-up lights don't work. I have brand new (still in the box) front rotors, pads & the left side caliper as well as new rear brake shoes (the drums are ok). Everything goes with it, I just don't have time to mess with it right now. I picked it up with the plan on using it for a DD but just don't need four Jeeps at the moment.

Asking $1500.00

Back