• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 00 Jeep, Tools, and TONS of Jeep Parts

LilRhodyXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Okay to make a long story short I was going to buy a new Cherokee and swap all my $hit into it but it looks like thats not going to happen. I'm looking to get a Ford 350 Powerstroke so all my stuff must go to help with the payments.

My Jeep will be for sale once its back to stock and in perfect condition, but for now I'm selling the parts I have in the garage and giving you a list of the parts to come off along with some prices..you obviously can call dibbs on the stuff thats still installed and once I get it off I will let you know. You pay shipping on any item, they are all best offer.

The reason I'm doing it this way is to see if theres general interest in everything so I can see roughly how much I'm going to make to use as part of the downpayment for my Ford.

Anything in Bold can literally be in your hands tomorrow but the stuff thats in normal font is still attached to my Jeep :D

Pictures I will get for you as things come off and just ask for them if I forget to put them up.

Here goes...

Dana 44 out of an 87 XJ with new brakes (less the 1000miles) raised shock mounts, and a heavy duty diff skid.... $410

Rusty's 3.5" Leafs (used for a year but still ride comfy and flex nicely maybe settled to around 3.25").... $100

(4) Rusty's shocks 3.5" lift with red boots... $50

Rusty's 4.5" leafs Brand new with 2200 miles on them...$190

Rubicon Monotubes for around 5.5-6" of lift with 5000 road miles on them...$230

RE 4.5" coils used for 6 months....$125

RE Superflex adjustable lowers used for 6 months...$200

RE Single flex adjustable uppers sprayed black (no longer RE silver)...$100

RE Front Bump Stops never installed, comes with hardware...$25

RE HD Trac-Bar and Bracket used for 6 months... $185

RE Drop Brackets and Support Brackets... $225

Advanced Adaptors S.Y.E. and Tom Woods Shafts NEVER INSTALLED..$550 shipped

Rusty's Heavy Duty Crossmember...$70

Rusty's T-case Skid...$70

Teraflex 1.25" coil spacer used for a week...$25

Interco 33x12.50 R15 TrXus Mts with 60-65% tread left on them mounted on 15x8 black Cragar Steelies...$290

Mr. Grille Billet Grill Inserts....$ 20

Rock Lizard Fabrications A pillar light mounts for an XJ.... $65
they look like this....
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h59/lilrhodyxj/100_2486.jpg
scroll down on this page to see them installed on an XJ...>http://www.rocklizardfabrications.com/gecko_accessories.htm

I also have a Craftsman 3 ton SUV Jack and Jack stands that I bought just for the Jeep, looking to get $90 for all three items

and I have a Dewalt Angle Grinder that was used a few times but its still in brand new condition...looking to get at least $60 for

Thanks for looking let me know what I can do for you,
Andrew

p.s. soon my Jeep will be for sale as well if any one is interested
2000/AW4/Np231/HP Dana 30/29 Spline 8.25 rear/Hunter Green/Grey Interior/leaving a new 2" lift in it sitting on ATs

Last edited:
PM'ed you on the Rustys 3.5 leafs.

BTW I Fawked up a price ...the almost new Jack and jack stands are supposed to say $60 for the set not $90
LOL you could buy them new for that price

sorry fellas

thanks for everyone showing interest so far..making my powerstroke dream come true :D

-Andrew

PM Sent about crossmember. :party:

Back