• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 00 Jeep, Tools, and TONS of Jeep Parts

Hey... don't mean any disrespect or to be a pain as you have mentioned you're a busy person. But I'm just wondering when them dang parts will be off and ready to roll! I'm heading on a wheeling trip in 2.5 weeks.... and even though I can do just fine with my current set-up... I'd much rather be wheeling on the parts I wanna buy from you.

Can you give us an update? I'm the guy for the RE ADJ lower SF arms.

Thanks in advance!

Honestly my 2" leafs have not come in yet. I ordered them from Quadratec thinking they had them in stock and I guess Old Man Emu springs really do come right from Australia! So I need my vehicle to get back and forth to work. I've taken the drop brackets off but I can't take the control arms out yet. I'm sorry, I have everyones name and screen name written down with the parts going to them, so I have not forgotten.

-Andrew

LilRhodyXJ said:
Honestly my 2" leafs have not come in yet. I ordered them from Quadratec thinking they had them in stock and I guess Old Man Emu springs really do come right from Australia! So I need my vehicle to get back and forth to work. I've taken the drop brackets off but I can't take the control arms out yet. I'm sorry, I have everyones name and screen name written down with the parts going to them, so I have not forgotten.

-Andrew

Aight... I'll hang tight! :banghead:

Back