• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March 27th Trail Ride

Curt'sY2KXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey wanting to get a group of XJs together for a Trail Ride at Rausch Creek Offroad Park on March 27th. Planning on doing Blues, Blue/Blacks and Blacks. If you are interested email me at [email protected] Thanks, Guys/Gals

-Curt'sY2KXJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: March 28th Trail Ride

I appreciate that you guy go cutting trails but i don't want to spend $40.00 to cut trails. Thanks but I'm looking to wheel that day, and looking for a group to come along. Thanks again.

-Curt'sY2KXJ

I appreciate that you guy go cutting trails but i don't want to spend $40.00 to cut trails. Thanks but I'm looking to wheel that day, and looking for a group to come along. Thanks again.

-Curt'sY2KXJ

It's free ...and a chance to give back to a great park.

-Curt'sY2KXJ

You do half day trail cutting and the second half you wheel for free.

-Curt'sY2KXJ
I know. I'm just saying you picked a day that conflicts and may not get as many people interested because of that.

My company has a monthly trail ride the last sunday of every month and usually it is a bunch of Wranglers on 31s and we never do blue/blacks and blacks so I really wanted to do some wheeling. Thanks for the offer but I'm just looking for a group to go wheelin. Probably interested in the future. Maybe when it is nicer out and less snow.

-Thanks.

Can I come? my rig can handle blacks.

Plz let me knowz thx

2813b9f8.jpg

Can I come? my rig can handle blacks.

Plz let me knowz thx

2813b9f8.jpg

someone throw this guy a bone, his rig is dope!

Anybody is welcome. Bring you and your rig. Usually get there sunday about 9a.m. Stay til 5 when they close. See ya there! What do you have Albandit?

-Curt'sY2KXJ

may be there that weekend. gotta patch up a few things on the XJ first

Change in plans I'm wanna try to be there on the 27th instead of the 28th. As far as the email thing goes. I jsut wanna make sure that i have at least 1 or 2 serious people before I drive up there and I'm the only person there. HAHA. Thanks. I check the Thread everyday so whatever is good! Thanks.

-Curtis.

Im still going to guess most of the naxja guys will be there sunday, I would reccomend checking out raush creeks website forum & see who else will be up there that day.

Dang that sucks! I hope I can get some guys together to go wheeling I wanna go with some XJs for once in my life! HAHA. If this doesn't work ill try at a later date! Thanks.

-Curt'sY2KXJ

Back