• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RATS AGAIN

goodburbon

NAXJA Forum User
I am so pissed right now...

So last winter a rat got into Katys jeep and ate the drivers seatbelt and made a big mess in the A/C blower. Rat killed, blower cleaned, Seatbelt fubar.

Then we went to Kendriks house for a week, came home and the jeep was a no-start.
ANOTHER GODDAMNED RAT ate the wiring harness as it passed through the firewall.

I spent 2 hours fixing it all (solder, heat shrink, etc.) and set traps all over the jeep. a few days later, no rats caught, no further damage. So we closed the hood and resumed use.

This morning on my way out of the house I grabbed the vac line that I had pulled out of the way to fix the harness to put back on the jeep. Katy had needed the jeep and I hadn't re-assembled it yet so she just took it and set it off to the side. I opened the hood and sure as sh... The little *&#*& ^**(&#* (#@(*^#()%#@) ATE THE HARNESS AGAIN!!!!!

Oh what I will do to a rat when I catch it!:flame:

Sounds like you need to clean up your chit, and get a couple cats. Try putting any poison or deterrent in the jeep?

Tell her not to leave Red Bulls cans in her XJ.

Rats drink it then they get wired up.

Take a few Bounce softener sheets and zip tie them under the hood and around a few wires under the dash and you won't have any more problems.

:cheers:

Back