• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What day are you arriving?

Thats about when we will arrive..Ought to be a pretty large car.avan from Road 21 Sunday afternoon..

Scott wrote:

2.5 to 3 hours after we finish running road 21 on Sunday.

:confused:

Why? You expecting to break sumthin'?

Only about 1.5 to 2hrs to Moab from Grand Junction - even via scenic 128!

Call if you want some of us to come and tow you back! Reasonable charges. :D

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Mike in NJ said:
Scott wrote:

:confused:

Why? You expecting to break sumthin'?

Only about 1.5 to 2hrs to Moab from Grand Junction - even via scenic 128!

Call if you want some of us to come and tow you back! Reasonable charges. :D

Mike in NJ :patriot:

I thought it was 2 to 2.5 hrs. I gave the extra half hour for ForeWheelers Big Blue Bomber.

I'll be there late in the day on Sunday. Probably just in time to see the crew coming in from 21 Road.

Kejtar said:
what about the rest of you?

Remi aka Kejtar

Planning on leaving Los Angeles just before sunup on Saturday the 4th. Hoping to arrive at Slickrock before 6:00PM, same day.

Andy (soon to be a full fledged NAXJA member)

I won't be there until Thursday afternoon sometime. (10/9) Can't take the kids out of school more than 2 days...:(

BillR said:
I won't be there until Thursday afternoon sometime. (10/9) Can't take the kids out of school more than 2 days...:(

I hear there is this 5 day flu that's coming up :) it's really contagious and doctors recommend at least 7 day quarantine of the infected ones to prevent it from spreading :)

Kejtar

Arriving 10-8 leaving 10-12

Cant get any more time off. I'm lucky to be going so I'll count myself lucky. I will plan next year for this event because my cherokee will definately be ready then.
Rabbit:bunny:

Arriving Sunday afternoon 10/5. Probably going to depart Saturday 10/11.

ChiXJeff

Last edited:
Maybe Sunday, but definitely by Monday.
I'll have Willis from Seattle with me so I'll have to wait for him to arrive in SLC on Sunday.
Dan.

I plan on convoy'n with Porch Puppy, and we should be rolling in late afternoon Friday, 3rd.

Back