• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

July 4th BBQ in Austin

BIgDaddyChia

RRC Organizer
Time. Noon to Wehenever u leave
Place: Chia's house 7 0 2 David Curry Dr, Round Rock, TX
When: July 4th duh.

If any of the local guys wanna come over I will be bbqing at my place. Everyone is invited.

I am not going home (New Hampshire) for the 4th and you are only a few hours away. I might be able to come up there. It would be great to meet some new people. I'll have to see if I can get the day off of work. Yup we are open on the 4th. Only day we close is xmas day.

Just like Walmart.

I don't really think I can make it though. The Warrden (wife) and I would love to see you and yours but I don't really see it happening. Gas prices too high... hell I am saving up for fuel cost for the K-rocks trip starting today!

avnsteve said:
I'd like to go, but will probably bring the bike as it's cheaper to operate than the XJ, I'd like to meet face to face as many of you cats as possible.

Thats cool man. This isnt really an XJ thing as it is just a friend thing because I have invited a few people from my various clubs.

Not sure what plans the wife has for me on the 4th, but I'll see if I can drop by for a bit.

Back