• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bilstein 7100's for trade

clean4drxj

NAXJA Forum User
I have a pair of 11 inch bilstein 7100's and I need a 10 inch shocks so I'm willing to trade for a shock thats 10 inches (JKS adapters not included)
No kunk either!

19o0bd.jpg

i doubt you would want my 10" edelbrock ias remote resi's

but would you be willing to part with these for cash?

and whats the valving?

what kinda condition are those edelbrocks in ? as far as cash goes I'd would rather trade as I do need shocks I just dont feel like cutting my stock mounts and fabbin new brackets for these

what kinda condition are those edelbrocks in ? as far as cash goes I'd would rather trade as I do need shocks I just dont feel like cutting my stock mounts and fabbin new brackets for these

they both work fine

but one has a bent shaft and the other has the shaft welded to the eye on the bottom (threads pulled out)

I'll give them to you if the price is right on the bilsteins.

BTW I just looked on bilsteins site and these are 12 inch and they came off a wrangler

i think i could make 12's work. if ya know the valving that would be sweet tho.

i got some 10" fox 2.0 w/reservoir emulsions, they are too short for mine

edit: these ones here http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/Fox-2.0-Smooth-Body-w-Stem-Top-5-8-Shaft-p-24542.html

if ya wanna put a cash price down i'm interested.

Sorry about this guys my uncle had mentioned he wanted them for his TJ with a 6 inch lift so I have to give him first shot since he's family, anyways I'll be looking for a pair of shocks now since I'm still running these RE shocks that are 4 years old

fox 2.0

i wish you didnt trade :(

Back