• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Role Call...

thursday night to sunday

bringing the zuk buggy...it has xj rear leafs so i think that counts as enough xj parts.

friday night through sunday

I'll probably be dragging ass in with my trailer on Thu and leaving Sun morning. I may have to make two runs to get trailer and Jeep.

my schedule just opened way up thanks to a pink slip. i will play it by ear for now though.

Hey Rick, you gonna make it after all?????????

C'MON YA KNOW YA WANNA!!!!!

Guys, won't make it this year. Coming home from Table Mesa and caught fire. Will try to post pic.s later but right now I am drinking!!! May have some salvage parts will let you know.

Guys, won't make it this year. Coming home from Table Mesa and caught fire. Will try to post pic.s later but right now I am drinking!!! May have some salvage parts will let you know.

FIRE SHMIRE! That's happen to me once, and still have her on the trail. I jisst don't have headlights cuz I couldn't figure out that harness.

Sorry to hear about that, let us know what happens.

Im out too conda took out a alloy stub, the front locker(got it fixed already), drivers front unit bearing, Tail light, Passenger side rear door(It wont open from the outside, transfer case shifter linkage, rear shock, rear drive shaft... and that should be enough... So since I have new axles waiting to go in I came home and stripped the rig down completely got the rear axle out already, got the front fixed, pulled both driveshafts in preparation for the new axles, took out the transfer case linkage in prep for my novak shifter.... This sucks but Im taking it as a sign I wasn't supposed to go this year:flamemad:....

this blows but Ill see you all on the trails... After I get my new axles in... and get my shifter linkage in...
BOOOOHOOOOO

themud

I'm likely going to show up Sat morning.

Just trying to convince my brother to come as my co-pilot :)

<PISSED>

May the institutions of higher education be eternally damned! I have to miss rockfest, but only after I invest in food and gear to go. Damn them. I am pissed, they give me TWO whole days notice that I need to be on campus all day saturday and sunday, and that if I fail to attend a counseling seminar I do not get to continue with my major. I also have new loads of work to do for this counseling! I see all-nighters in my imediate future. I really looked forward to meeting people, running trails and general fun, but they have to ruin it.

DAMN.

</PISSED>

<PISSED>

May the institutions of higher education be eternally damned! I have to miss rockfest, but only after I invest in food and gear to go. Damn them. I am pissed, they give me TWO whole days notice that I need to be on campus all day saturday and sunday, and that if I fail to attend a counseling seminar I do not get to continue with my major. I also have new loads of work to do for this counseling! I see all-nighters in my imediate future. I really looked forward to meeting people, running trails and general fun, but they have to ruin it.

DAMN.

</PISSED>

That's week sauce dude. I'm surprised you can't counter offer. My college advisors were much more understanding and approachable. Tell them you promised to volunteer at your church. They don't have to know it's the Rock Gods.:guitar:

Back