• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Chapter Holiday Party - 12.11.10

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
Come join the SoCal NAXJA Chapter to celebrate the holidays! We will have a bounce house / jumper for the kids, Mexican style dinner, good friends and good times!

Here's the official Holiday Party Details:

Where:
Brendan's
6351 Knight Ave
Long Beach, CA 90805

When:
Dec 11th, 2010
From noon till late evening

Who:
anyone who wants to come. Members, non-members, friends and family

What:

• Jump / Bounce House (Will Carol and Brendan do another cage match?)
  • Mexican Style Dinner
  • Bring your own chair and adult beverages.
  • Donations of $10 to help us cover food and bounce house costs.
  • We are accepting new unwrapped toys to donate to the Toys for Tots program. Please help those in need
  • We also need volunteers to bring folding tables and Easy-Ups in case it rains.
If anyone is attending the holiday party AND joining 91blackbox's Toy Run, please post up so that members can bring toy donations and transfer for the Toy Drive.

We need a head count so that we know how much food to prepare.

Me = 1

Last edited:
I guess I will have to be there as well. I don't think we need the rematch this year as there are no elections and I am not in the running.

Adults: 2
Children: 3

Running Total: 3 Adults / 3 Children

Me +1 ( my daughter)

4 and 4

One person and a folding table.

7 and 5.

I'll try to make it, won't be till after 3pm though. maybe the wife and kids too but not sure.

count me in for 1, if i bring the fam i'll feed em first so dont add em to the total for food.

8 and 5

Also please bring a new unwrapped toy for the Toys for Tots program that 91blackbox is collecting for!

Hopefully, me+1

Total:
10 and 5

Probably just me. If a daughter or two comes, I'll feed 'em first.

I have a 4' table I can probably fit into whatever vehicle I bring.

What, without a competition you don't want to play Bounce House Hair Pulling with me, Brendan? Sheesh, you're no fun!

11 and 5

Probably just me. If a daughter or two comes, I'll feed 'em first.

I have a 4' table I can probably fit into whatever vehicle I bring.

What, without a competition you don't want to play Bounce House Hair Pulling with me, Brendan? Sheesh, you're no fun!

11 and 5

If you like the hair pulling, I will oblige :D

can not make the party but thank you for the assistance on the toy drive... now we gotta figure out how to get me the toys

I love how all this comes together (except Remi being unable to keep up with the running total--is that because you're a maybe, Remi? You know you have to show up...)

Will anyone need/want to carpool from San Diego? I'll be driving the Mitsu, most likely (30mpg just makes me take it, as much as I love my 15mpg rig), but I'll have room for 2-3 reasonably sized adults that I can pick up anywhere along the route.

I love how all this comes together (except Remi being unable to keep up with the running total--is that because you're a maybe, Remi? You know you have to show up...)

Will anyone need/want to carpool from San Diego? I'll be driving the Mitsu, most likely (30mpg just makes me take it, as much as I love my 15mpg rig), but I'll have room for 2-3 reasonably sized adults that I can pick up anywhere along the route.
how about me and my monkey???

I'm going to try and get the XJ over there, might be the last street miles it sees for awhile since it's due for smog.

how about me and my monkey???

No problem! Only trick is: you're stuck there til I want to leave, and I may try to get there an hour or so early to help set up. As long as that's okay by you, sounds like a plan; gotta be cheaper than driving your flatbed!

Found out today that I'll be in Beijing and maybe some part of Korea for a couple weeks, so I'm out. Have fun everybody.

So Far Johnny and maybe Carol is bring a table. I can bring 1 easy-up. We need a couple more tables and 1-2 more easy-ups. Anyone?

Back