• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

you did what to your d30!?!?

madmax

NAXJA Forum User
I almost fully polished a hp d30
trussed plated and braced
WJ knuckle
vented rotors
1ton tie rods
bla bla bla

I know I'm f**king crazy but its amazing what you can do with so spare part.
Im only running 33s too :roflmao:

l_44a43428ddd14046a3eff0355529b519.jpg

looks good. ill give you 40$ for it

not for sale........well yet anyways :laugh: I have a ton things I want to go to the XJ seeing that its going to be my last one

that thing is B E A Utiful...

for a polished turd!!!:explosion lol:rof:

Here I thought I was gonna see some BLING!

Chrome it! It'll work better then. (Or add stickers, that helps with performance too)

Eric

I'm building this XJ with all my let over part
The plan is to sell this jeep in a few months. I still have so many parts to install

WJ knuckle
1ton tie rods

Any interference problems with the 1 ton ends on the WJ setup? Did you just use chevy ends?

I just did this conversion and used WJ ends because I heard that there will be interference with the tie rod and diff or tie rod and spring perches/mounts.

I did knuckle over on both ends. It is really close but everything clear. Pm me and i'll up load a few more pictures

Last edited:
Cal had one polished with 30 spline innner and outer shafts w/CTMs :doh:

Yes the truss I did myself. It made out of 1/4" A572/50. Its 2" tall and goes from the diff to the uca mount. The mount is boxed in with 1/4" plate. The truss continues on from the uca mount to the coil spring mount.

I make them all the time for friends. Super simple project. Before you ask no I will not sell you one or anyone I do not peronally own.

Yes the truss I did myself. It made out of 1/4" A572/50. Its 2" tall and goes from the diff to the uca mount. The mount is boxed in with 1/4" plate. The truss continues on from the uca mount to the coil spring mount.

I make them all the time for friends. Super simple project. Before you ask no I will not sell you one or anyone I do not peronally own.

A simple "yes" would have been enough. I don't recall my post asking you to make one for me, thanks.

What are you, some kind of asshole?

No-one asked you to build them anything. Someone commented that your truss looks low profile, not that it looks awesome and please build me one.

Lighten up, Francis. ;)

Back