• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HP-D30 Fully Built Housing & New Parts For Sale

Such love on this forum. Since i see that its fair that u guys can post ur opinions in a for sale thread, ruin it, & get away with it, heres my opinion; If ur not interested in the item, then please pass the thread on by, & if u still feel the need to share ur opinion then try shoving that opinion right up ur ass!!

Why not list it on CL? You will likely get your asking price, without the feedback.

GLWS

It is & this is the only forum that seems to allow others to leave negative feedback with no interest in the item which IS listed in forum rules as "not to do", while even on pirate this type of feedback is non-existent!!

Apparently this forum also lets the original poster get away with this sort of talk:

..... if u still feel the need to share ur opinion then try shoving that opinion right up ur ass!!

I agree the people could have been friendlier in their approach, but they are trying to tell you that your asking price is ridiculously too high. In their own special way, they are trying to help you by offering accurate and constructive feedback.

The point is, just because you dumped a bunch of money, time, and effort into the axle doesn't mean its worth that on the used parts market.

The most anyone around here will pay for a top notch D30 with stock internals is $100.

It is & this is the only forum that seems to allow others to leave negative feedback with no interest in the item which IS listed in forum rules as "not to do", while even on pirate this type of feedback is non-existent!!

You've earned a reputation over the past few years of being a douche bag. That's why nobody feels bad for you and why even people from outside this chapter are signing in to bash your crappy dana 30 for sale thread.

Just sign off for awhile and maybe when you come back not everyone will be jumping down your throat for every little stupid thing you do.

Apparently this forum also lets the original poster get away with this sort of talk:

I agree the people could have been friendlier in their approach, but they are trying to tell you that your asking price is ridiculously too high. In their own special way, they are trying to help you by offering accurate and constructive feedback.

The point is, just because you dumped a bunch of money, time, and effort into the axle doesn't mean its worth that on the used parts market.

The most anyone around here will pay for a top notch D30 with stock internals is $100.

I think $300 is a fair asking price. Yes it has stock interns, but im NOT gonna spend the money on gears, a locker, & chromolys cause id never get my money back!!

Alot of people wheel on their d30s with 33" & 35" tires with internal upgrades & having ur 30 trussed is a must in my opinion. People can judge for themselves whether its worth the asking price or not to buy a pre-built housing & need not leave these comments no matter if u like me personally or not Billyjp2!!

the reason I gave the offer I did is that that truss is terribly welded and terribly designed as well. If I was going to be at all comfortable with running that axle it'd be coming off and being replaced. Also I still doubt it would clear as you claim, seeing as the way I wheel, I've nearly torn my oil pan open with my steering stabilizer and drag link - I can see the scars on the pan and it's going to need something done sooner or later.

In short it needs to be "de-modded". And not by adding 3 steering stabilizers, either.

I made an offer that I felt was reasonable, seeing as I'd have to undo some hack-fab work and do it properly when I could simply start with an unmolested axle and do it right the first time for basically the same price.

Also, no one cares about brand new TREs on a stock tie rod. I've bent those tie rods on stock tires fooling around, if you had put a brand new V8 ZJ tie rod on it you'd probably be a bit further ahead here.

I normally would not crap on a sale thread but your item is terrible, your price is terrible, and your attitude is worse. I don't want anyone new to the hobby to get suckered on this thing and I sure as hell didn't want to buy it unless it was at a reasonable price.

Really I was hoping you'd threaten to kick my ass again. That might actually be worth $300 :peace:

^^ Post reported.
Ha!
This is the second of these threads trying to sell this axle. Not much longer of this and I'll have to remove this one as well.

We've/I've tried to tell him that his price is to high. We all go throw the "throw metal at the stock stuff" phase, some of us just learn it's wrong a bit faster.

For the record; years ago I "gave away" (well $20 for fuel money) a D30 almost exactly the same with a very similar "truss" on it. This was after months of trying to get a $30 for it. Well, mine didn't have brakes but those surely are not $280.

Edit: The only shot I can find of it now:
D30_Pass_UCA_Brace.jpg

Ha!
This is the second of these threads trying to sell this axle. Not much longer of this and I'll have to remove this one as well.

We've/I've tried to tell him that his price is to high. We all go throw the "throw metal at the stock stuff" phase, some of us just learn it's wrong a bit faster.

For the record; years ago I "gave away" (well $20 for fuel money) a D30 almost exactly the same with a very similar "truss" on it. This was after months of trying to get a $30 for it. Well, mine didn't have brakes but those surely are not $280.

Edit: The only shot I can find of it now:
D30_Pass_UCA_Brace.jpg

bill, do you still have this? I will offer $500 if you put 2 coats of krylon black on it. That is a fine axle. I think my j10 needs an upgrade.

Back