• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Look at what came in the mail!!

BPB

NAXJA Forum User
trackbarstuff.jpg

Ballistic Fab right?

I got almost the same crap in the mail yesterday.

I noticed that you have learned your lesson and I will let old stuff go

Thanks man, I really appreciate it, I am glad that we can all get along.

ben I thought you said you got my ephedra in the mail so I can lose some weight.

No stil waiting on it... fat ass

yes it is ballistic fab. Now onto frame plating

yes it is ballistic fab. Now onto frame plating

have you test fitted the pieces together yet? I found with mine the square holes in the brackets were not machined very well. I'm going to have the smooth them out with a dremel or a file, there a lot of slag left in them and the tabs won't go all the way through.

Everything fit together very well, except the fact that I didn't select an axle tube diameter so I have to exchange my axle mount for the right size.. 3.5" isn't going to work on my 44.

Everything fit together very well, except the fact that I didn't select an axle tube diameter so I have to exchange my axle mount for the right size.. 3.5" isn't going to work on my 44.

thats odd thier site defaults to 3", Do you have the 3" OD 1/2" walled tube?

I have no clue how that happened:dunno: I don't have any tube that big laying around, They are exchanging me for the right size, all that I have to pay is shipping.

That's almost the price of the bracket there. $25 bracket $11 shipping each way.

That's true. I guess that I could just sleeve the axle tubes. I don't need dom, to I?

you could probably get some scrap tube from a metal shop and make it work.

Back