• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roller pin .. what a pain...

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
So i was installing my Aussie locker in the junkyard danna44 the other day and i managed to damage the roller pin in the carrier. turns out i was hitting it on the wrong side whe i was trying to remove it. Went to the hardware store and got one that was pretty close to the original one but seems a tad bit too tight. Where can i get one other than the dealer? does anyone have one sitting around in a tool box somewhere?

Thanks!

cancell that!

I found a different number. I have them here in Ca.

25 cents???? or 25 bucks??? :p

like i said, i put one in from the hardware store and it was really snug. got all of it in for the most part. but about 1/8" left maybe less was sticking out. i beat it pretty good so i did my best to get it in as far in as i could. hope it holds. :p

.25 cents

As long as your thru the cross shaft you should be fine.

i know i made it through the cross pin. just not sure if it sat all the way in like i would have wanted it to. then again that pin just keeps it from sliding out right? so i should be good...emphasis on "SHOULD".

I also need to torque the ring gear bolts and the bolts on the caps that hold the diff in. You wouldnt happen to know the torque specs for thoem would you?

Back