• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can ya make up your minds?

Re: Can ya make up you're minds?

What happened? Can't wait to hear this...

I have not deleted anything in recent memory.

Short version:

My signature in violation of forum rules.
I haven't had time to contact sponsorship coordinator, been busy.
Sponsorship coordinator can't contact me due to not having phone #. :rof:
Naxjaw pres. asks if I've contacted sponsorship coordinator.
See line #2.
I state I will change my signature to reflect only a website, not a direct phone #, as MANY other Naxjaw users do.
Naxjaw president says that is acceptable.
Signature gets edited again.

My brains hurts...

Apparently it is acceptable for any of you to put a link to a website, such as mine, in your sigs. But not for me to do it.

They just don't understand that I have no desire to be a vendor on a national level.

Maybe as my $500 donation (that has to go to national events, not our local events) I could mail out five $100 labor gift certificates. :D

J

Edit: ANd I have been SUPER busy this past week, and haven't had time to even think about calling Cal, the sponsorship guy. And apparently he couldn't find any way of getting ahold of me because he didn't have any contact info. :D

Last edited:
So as long as it isnt you puting your website in your sig it's ok but we could put it our sigs for you lol that makes no sence.
With that then if everyone that wanted to put your site in there sig you would get more addvertisment then if just you put it in yours lol Hell that sounds even better for you then.

So as long as it isnt you puting your website in your sig it's ok but we could put it our sigs for you lol that makes no sence.
With that then if everyone that wanted to put your site in there sig you would get more addvertisment then if just you put it in yours lol Hell that sounds even better for you then.

Nah, doesn't bother me. If they can't get their shit straightened out, I may just skip NWFest all together. I have the desire to support the local Chapter, and only the local Chapter, because I am a small LOCAL business. They don't seem to grasp the concept of it being a waste for me to sponsor on a National level. I enjoy being around the people here in this Chapter, hell I very rarely post or even look anywhere else on this board. I really couldn't care less what happens elsewhere.

Even the president can't get his shit together. Via PM he says it is acceptable for me to have a link in my website to other businesses, as do many other members here. Then, he edits my signature for the 2nd time and says it's NOT acceptable and that if I do it again I'll get a "time out"

John

John, can the rest of us do anything to help? I think it's fair to say all of us want you to attend NWFest, as you not only are a good guy, but you provide a lot of support (as well as fantastic food). In greater numbers comes greater strength.

~Scott

Once again no minds can be made up. :rolleyes:

This is really getting out of hand and childish.

My mind is made up: I like brunettes more than blondes.

I can't believe I just wasted my time reading this thread while eating my lunch when it such a nice day outside.

Eli, quit griping and go work on your $h!t. If you have to drive Alex's again we will loose what littel respect we have for you.

Eli, quit griping and go work on your $h!t. If you have to drive Alex's again we will loose what littel respect we have for you.

Not if he brings beer.

Back