• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cryogenic treatment

My front rotors are cryo'd.I know they saved my life this summer!

My only input... if I were going to get it done, I wouldn't consider anyone but Performance Cryogenics to do it. Dean did some work for me and a few friends before... he's a great guy to deal with!
Billy

Yep.
He did my front Dana44 Warn shafts and I've hammered on these with a heavy right foot since 2004 and the only thing worn out is the CTMs.
He actually rode with me on a few trails in johnson Valley last November and witnessed the abuse I put them through with 4.7 litres of torque and a 98:1 crawl ratio.

My only input... if I were going to get it done, I wouldn't consider anyone but Performance Cryogenics to do it. Dean did some work for me and a few friends before... he's a great guy to deal with!
Billy
He is on Pirate every once in awhile under the screen name 66CJDean.

I almost got my gears done through him, and he told me for hp44 gears, it was a 20% increase in strength over normal gears. I am not sure about other parts, but Im sure its pretty close.

He is on Pirate every once in awhile under the screen name 66CJDean.

I almost got my gears done through him, and he told me for hp44 gears, it was a 20% increase in strength over normal gears. I am not sure about other parts, but Im sure its pretty close.

Thats higher then most industry reports of ~10% strength gain. Wear resistance can go up a bit more. Unless there are real test results to back that up I'd be skeptical.

Back