• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thought this was funny

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
15pr9sn.jpg

Funny, but sad too because of the truth in it.

Any idea what the original run date was on that comic? Must be, what, maybe 15 years ago?

we should have just let them fail...
Captialism takes thick skin.

Then, we bail them out, and Obama gets pissed because of
the Executive bonus's. wtf...next, Obama will decide how
many days vacation they will get. This is what happens when you bail them out. If they coudn't make a profit with their money, what makes you think they'll make a profit with our money. friggin morons. And, they gave them the money after Congress went over their so-called Business Plan.

Kudos to Ford. They didn't accept any money. I sure hope they make it.

BOB

Now a few states are throwing around the idea of not taking the money because of all the strings attached to it. Then you get idiots like Rep James Clyburn saying that by not taking the money is "a slap in the face for African Americans", WTF...

Take the money or your a rascist.

Now a few states are throwing around the idea of not taking the money because of all the strings attached to it. Then you get idiots like Rep James Clyburn saying that by not taking the money is "a slap in the face for African Americans", WTF...

Take the money or your a rascist.

I will throw my $0.02 in from a-far.

Isn't that the reason Obama won?

There are the people who had to make history so they voted for a black man.
Then there are those that are black and would not vote for anyone that is not black.
Then those who had to vote for a black guy so he would not get hurt. They would not want to hurt the guy's feelings.
(Sorry, my observations were made from thousands of miles away.)

Today if the black guy give you a hand out (wether or not you need it) you have to take it so he will not get offended.

I will throw my $0.02 in from a-far.

Isn't that the reason Obama won?

There are the people who had to make history so they voted for a black man.
Then there are those that are black and would not vote for anyone that is not black.
Then those who had to vote for a black guy so he would not get hurt. They would not want to hurt the guy's feelings.
(Sorry, my observations were made from thousands of miles away.)

Today if the black guy give you a hand out (wether or not you need it) you have to take it so he will not get offended.

Don't blame me, I voted on content of character. :D

Back