• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pass Side Power windows not working

Sheeper

NAXJA Forum User
its a 1992 XJ All of a sudden my Passenger side Power windows dont work, is there a specific fuse for that side? the Rear and Front do not work. but the drivers side works fine front and rear

ANyone have this problem before?

Do you get different results using the drivers window switches than the individual switches at the other doors?

The passenger side window switches dont work, tried em both, and controlling from the drivers side doesent work either, thats why i thought it might be a passenger side fuse

Check the wiring under your feet... for some reason Jeep thought it would be a good idea to run the wiring under the driver footwell. The wiring on mine was frayed from getting into and out of the Jeep... once it frayed it got wet and then the windows stopped working. A quick cut and splice and in my case everything works fine again. I'm not saying this is YOUR problem but it's worth a look.

Aloha

There are many threads to this same issue. I've heard the solution is to bypass the window lockout switch. That is on my to do list as I've got the same problem.

ok , fixed it, i just put a Cage in my XJ and so happens that i drilled a hole right through the wireing... so i pulled it all out and spliced it all back together now it works, now the Radio and power door locks dont work.....

Fuse?

the cig lighter works so the radio should but i dunno ....

Still cant figure out why the Radio and the Power Locks dont work on the 92 xj .... im sure ive checked all the fuses inside and under the hood....am i missing something, its gotta be related, i can always bypass my radip but i dont wanna have to

Back