• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

First good news I've gotten in a while...

WheelinJR

NAXJA Forum User
Well, after my Jeep getting hit, my girlfriend going berzerk and assaulting me and breaking shit in my house, an epidemic of financial hardship, being forced to move out of my place to get away from now ex-girlfriend, and just in general months of misery, I finally have something to look forward to.

The body shop says I should be able to pick my Jeep up tomorrow night! yay!

After you boot out your roommate, the GF goes physco too?

That sucks man.

But at least you'll get your wheels back.

Yeah, new years eve was fun...about 15 repeated open handed hits to the side of my head while repeatedly saying "please stop hitting me". And a giant hole in my bedroom door, and a broken glass in my shower/tub. I was probably better off with the roommate, heh.

"Yay" ? ? . . . . "Yay" ? ? ?

who are you and what have you done with Jason ?

I'm really not myself anymore.

Serves ya right ya whinie bitch, next time stay off the quad trails.Jk...Glad your getting the jeep back! Sorry about your problems with shaniqua...

You chose poorly?

Nope, I've been in suspense too. Didn't get a call friday.

Called today at 2pm. I'm headed down in 15 minutes to see if they've got it all buttoned up. One of my co-workers saw it driving down the road today on a test drive.

Picking it up tomorrow after work, all that was left was getting an alignment finished up on it.

There was a very extensive repair list after all. They said it should've been totaled. But they do fantastic work, everything looks top notch.

Back