• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lift with out impact wrench?

2, but give yourself 4 hours to a whole day of cussing to get the rear leaf springs off if they are original. the front goes much easier.

dam we all hit this thread at once,

great minds think alike i guess, so whats my excuse?

i was supposed to get my kit last week but only missed out on a pack of leafs that UPS lost. :flamemad: hate it when that crap happens!

on a lighter note, will dw40 work as well?

Yep I have done every single one of my lifts without an impact wrench! And most of the time I was working by myself also, so it shouldn;t be a problem. Definently take dumptrucks advice though, the pb blaster will make you life a WHOLE lot easier, and I'm speaking from experience, especially on the leaf spring bolts!

wd40 wont work as well, most people wont recommend it.

come by my shop ive got the PB on hand.

googlemaps us, Gardena Auto Parts 16517 s normandie Gardena CA

if you're in Elos you're not that far. hop the 110 south and get off on redondo bch, google will tell you the way :cheers:

make sure you have the "just in case tools" and a big breaker bar. I snapped both leaf bolts (front ones) off inside the unibody,had to cut an access flap to remove the broken bolt and install a new washer and nut inside there and weld the flap after. It happed on one side when we did my old mans jeep.

Back