• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Picked up a pair of Limited Slip 8.8!

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Ok, so we picked up a pair of Limited Slip 8.8's..... and yes, they came with Frames:

Mine:

1993 Bronco XLT, 5.8, 109k miles.
IMG_2999.jpg

IMG_3001.jpg

IMG_3004.jpg

Sorry, I dont have any better pics.... my brother wasnt focused on taking pics.... will take some later this week!

Andy has also moved from the Xj to this:

1995 Bronco Eddie Bauer, 5.8, 125k miles.
2e15_1.jpg

2e7f_1.jpg

33e6_1.jpg

i hope those are cherokees in disguises ;D

looks like they'll be some fun project. OJ Simpson rides.

NICE so when do we all meet up at Billy's place to see your bronco live there for the bling bling fab work to get done?

:D

ya know, the best part is now i can talk a bunch of smack on you because you're ford guys. call me when you need parts to fix those POS's :cheers:

Who's going to be the first to drop 5K on the front suspension? 4in over equal length I beams, extended radius arms, coil overs, bumps, crossover steering.....

Nice lookin Bronco's! Say goodbye to mpg with the 5.8's though.

The other night I saw a nifty Bronco at the gas station. Was the same era as this but was slightly modified, small lift (maybe 4"), slightly larger tires, four doors, was pretty groovy.

The other night I saw a nifty Bronco at the gas station. Was the same era as this but was slightly modified, small lift (maybe 4"), slightly larger tires, four doors, was pretty groovy.

It was a centurion...At least I think thats what they we called...

Dude, are you kidding me? Like its any worse than the 12mpg the stupid XJ got. haha:gag:

True. I pull a bit better in mine but I'm on smaller tires.

I've always liked those Broncos (and 2dr fullsize rigs in general).

Back