• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some help for those still undecided...

That is freakin' awesome....

Now if only 52% of Americans would do this...

Some help for those still undecided:

Get a grease gun. Gently insert the tip in your anus. Pump the entire tube in. Now you won't rip your ears off when you pull your head out of your A**.

There are clear differences between these two. IF it were between a "center-left" and a "center-right", you might have an excuse. That is not the case.

If you can't make up your mind, then you don't know what your position is, or even what is important politically to you.

Get a grease gun. Gently insert the tip in your anus. Pump the entire tube in. Now you won't rip your ears off when you pull your head out of your A**.

There are clear differences between these two. IF it were between a "center-left" and a "center-right", you might have an excuse. That is not the case.

If you can't make up your mind, then you don't know what your position is, or even what is important politically to you.

And yet it's those "undecided swng voters" who essentially determine who rules the country, and how.

Kind of explains some of the mess we're in, huh?

Robert

Sad thing is that most of the country will base their votes off what they see on the partisan news channels, or watch in the debates, when the candidates can spout off "facts" that just plain aren't true (see, "Joe Biden")....everyone believes every word that spouts out of their mouths...

In the end, vote the lesser of the evils...pretty much all you can do - and if you go that route, then the choice should be painfully obvious to you...

that's not really nice...
and it doesn't work!

Sad thing is that most of the country will base their votes off what they see on the partisan news channels, or watch in the debates, when the candidates can spout off "facts" that just plain aren't true (see, "Joe Biden")....everyone believes every word that spouts out of their mouths...

In the end, vote the lesser of the evils...pretty much all you can do - and if you go that route, then the choice should be painfully obvious to you...

It is painfully obvious to me, Vote for Obama and democrats.:D

:roflmao:

If you want change, they have machines that do that for you. You stick in a dollar, and out spits 4 quarters. You win every time!

Speaking of that - has anyone else figured out that when Obama says "change", he means that's all the money you'll have in your pocket after he taxes the ever living shit out of us all? Well, those of us who make more than oh, say, $35,000 a year....give or take...?

Right, like I said, Obama and Democrats, time for change!

I agree, Change the president. to one that cares about our country enough to die for it... McCain...
and Change congress to be Republican majority.
change the senate to be Republican majority
so that pissy democrats have a valid reason to spew crap out their mouths.:puke:

I am just not having anything good to say today... I should give myself a timeout...

Back