• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear Oktoberfest! Time to wheel and play

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang,

Came across this today. I know that there are tons of things going on, but is anyone interested in a Big Bear run, then hitting Oktoberfest?

http://bigbearevents.com/fairs_festivals/oktoberfest/

There are seven weekends from Sept 16th thru Oct 28th.

Maybe we can do soemthing on Oct 14th or the 21st?

This will probably be the next time I get to whell anyways. I have to get the TJ ready so my wife can wheel with me...

Last edited:
I will be camping with the family and friends with TJ's on the weekend of the sept 29-Oct 1. We got a double wide (Kid rock told us that was the bomb :D ) to stay at, in the Serrano camp ground at the Lake. We will prolly have a full parking area but any and all are welcome to come buy and watch a fire and drink some... We also will be hopefully doing the basic BB trails on sat and sun morning.

And then prooly be going to the oktoberfest on sat later afternoon /evening for a while. Its been a few yrs for us since we last went. But they do have the tobogan (sp?) that are on concrete, those are always good fun after some liquid currage/stupidity...

Sounds cool, I'll see if I can make it. I gotta get a new battery and vacuum hose for my Jeep to make it run again, and also make sure I can get the time off.

Back