• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Complaints?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
I may regret this, but I want to hear your bitches, gripes, and complaints about the chapter and the BOD.

Feel free to PM me with any specifics.

Please do not post any names or particulars that may offend or identify anyone.

If you have any questiosn or issues for the BOD or how or why we let threads get out of hand, please know that we all have full time jobs. I used to be able to be on the Internet all day, but my new job does not allow it. i check it when I can. I let some things slide, when they can't resolve on their own.

Fire away!

PS, this thread will moderated, so watch the language, tones, and all that jazz that can get deleted.

I dont like how everyone rides eachothers sack here! ok theres mine haha

Same as Grimm, me being a new guy here and not even having an XJ yet, I prob dont have any room to talk...

But some peoples talking is BS...

:skull2:

There is a trend of people talking for lack of a better word POOP about other members.

I've fallen victim to it.

The people of the chapter are ticked off and tired of it.

A lot of the problem is the lack of names being used in public. I don't have a problem with people airing out my dirty laundry. I encourage it. I will address it accordingly. I think it solves issues, keeping everything hush hush breeds an environment polluted with slander.

Captain Ron's comments were interpreted as blatant disrespect and almost threatening. They were uncalled for... If i didn't know better i'd be enraged.

But this is how Ron operates, it's a known fact that he gets to the bottom of the Chopin bottle and hops on NAXJA. His comments should be taken lightly, notice the smiley face.....it nullifies strong words

Screw you Ron, were going fishing on a boat where the Vietnamese operator will serve us dog tacos for $5 a pop and we will all be under the influence of lukewarm PBR. oh ya and your gay and i hope you die :D

See how that works? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
xDUMPTRUCKx said:
it's a known fact that he gets to the bottom of the Chopin bottle and hops on NAXJA.

LOL, OK, it's not just me. I have in the pasts read his posts and thought to myself "Has he been drinking?" I wouldn't have it any other way though. It's good comedy. :D

GrimmJeeper said:
my only complaints involve certain individuals, so i will bow out of this one.

LOL, where's the call out thread on BSC where we can get into an internet forum F U battle?

And isn't that the same as pirate?

I don't have a problem (nor have I had any, knock on wood) with anyone here...yet. But all the crap-talking (not joking, but actual crap talking) and wanking is getting a little old... I guess the only solution to that would be to ignore those that offend us, we don't HAVE to hang out or wheel with everyone just because they are a member of NAXJA. I love everyone BTW... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a complaint. Of course, I just found out this thread isn't really for complaints....more about Captain Ron talking crap and threads getting locked. haha

When I joined NAXJA my friend said "nothing but a bunch of rock crawlers, waste of time because, they think go fast stuff is stupid".

That said, I have to agree. We have big events expecting everyone to come out and run (rock garden, calico, BB, etc) and support NAXJA or offroading but when a group of people go to Cleghorn or Azusa or to a Jeepspeed event its not as supported. And there is even a group on here that I feel are "Big Bear elitists" and look down on others from the group for Azusa and other types of "non rock crawling". Its annoying but whatever. Those who complain about the mud must think you are required to run a mud pit to ge there. We often go to just hang out and get to know eachother more,

No complaints here.

As far as I am concerned, people can be people all they want.

Every body I have met through NAXJA have been all good people, and like family.
The good and the bad of family!

Ron is okay, Ben is okay, Grimm and the rest are okay.

Heck, I even get to the point of missing some of my friends I have met through NAXJA.
Kyung, Matty? Johnny, Charles, Ryan.....etc.
:D

And yes, I am an elitist rock crawling pig!
BB isn't all that much of a fuss, never been to Calico or Azusa, but I have been to a few Jeepspeed events....and I don't like mud.
100_4764.jpg

Last edited:
I just received an inside message from someone who was with Ron last night, turns out those posts were margarita influenced and Ardis (his wife) took control of the situation......

silverslk said:
Here is a complaint. Of course, I just found out this thread isn't really for complaints....more about Captain Ron talking crap and threads getting locked. haha

When I joined NAXJA my friend said "nothing but a bunch of rock crawlers, waste of time because, they think go fast stuff is stupid".

That said, I have to agree. We have big events expecting everyone to come out and run (rock garden, calico, BB, etc) and support NAXJA or offroading but when a group of people go to Cleghorn or Azusa or to a Jeepspeed event its not as supported. And there is even a group on here that I feel are "Big Bear elitists" and look down on others from the group for Azusa and other types of "non rock crawling". Its annoying but whatever. Those who complain about the mud must think you are required to run a mud pit to ge there. We often go to just hang out and get to know eachother more,

Maybe it's "not as supported" because the majority of members (and probably ALL of the BOD, but I have no clue about the BOD) are rock crawlers. Back when I joined there wasn't ANY speed stuff here. It's kind of cool that there is now. Not that I'm into it or anything. And even cooler that you guys come out and crawl with us.

What's really funny though that you refer to "big bear" as crawling. :D That's a forest, it's trail riding. There might be some rocks there, but not much. Maybe you meant "JV elitists" ?

I'm mad that nobody remembered who I was at BJ's last week.

Just effin with you guys. No problems here, I've enjoyed hanging out and wheeling with everyone I've met thus far.

Good!

There are folks who do not take to mud, some don't take to the deserts, or rocks, or whatever. I do believe that there can be more support for it.

One thing to know - any member can post up about a run or get together. There are a few events each years that does get more attention. All it takes is someone to get it started.

If folks start razzin you about Asuza, JeepSpeed, rocks, or whatever, ignore them. Post the details and get people involved. If you think there should be more chapter invovlement, shoot a PM to the BOD.

I guess because I am also new, And have met so many cool people, I don't always know what is in fun and what is not. All I can say is some of what I think is not in fun, If it were said in person, they would have there ass kicked! I personally will not type what I won't say to your face, just me! I would like to see more of our BOD people at the functions, Like you Robert, because you are the pres!! and like to shoot the shit with you as well as everyone else.

Personally, this group has brought a lot of new Friends and a new fun hobby for me. I Want it to stay fun and positive. We are not a bunch of Tard's, at least not all of the time(lol)

Jump This said:
No complaints here.

As far as I am concerned, people can be people all they want.

Every body I have met through NAXJA have been all good people, and like family. The good and the bad of family!

Ron is okay, Ben is okay, Grimm and the rest are okay.

X2, I don't have any real complaints about the people.

mikedashg said:
What's really funny though that you refer to "big bear" as crawling. :D That's a forest, it's trail riding. There might be some rocks there, but not much. Maybe you meant "JV elitists" ?

I was gonna say, I don't know what a "Big Bear elitist" is. But I do know a "JV elitist" when I see one. :)

BTW Andy, I will make an Azusa run this year...to watch. And thanks for not answering my PM and phone message. That's MY only complaint. Ha.

mikedashg said:
X2, I don't have any real complaints about the people.

The people are great!!! Ask Grimm, he called SoCalBilll and I last night as soon as he blew his tire. He couldn't get ahold of Cory. When we couldn't get ahold of Cory we stared turning around to drive back to him (probably 20 miles) even though I only had a 33" spare and no jack!! Luck Cory answered. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back