• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pic request...

Jes

NAXJA Memeber #293 URF Racing
NAXJA Member
...I b looking 4 picturz of xjs lifed 1o inchus in the air. I wunt to use 4.5' coilz with 6 2 inchus coils spagers.
Posted pics pleeze.

:spam: reported! :D

:D I have a feelin you're just makin fun of Cal's post, thats why I :D

:roflmao: well you pulled that off brilliantly...

Jes said:
...I b looking 4 picturz of xjs lifed 1o inchus in the air. I wunt to use 4.5' coilz with 6 2 inchus coils spagers.
Posted pics pleeze.

If I was doin it, i'd use 6.5' coilz with 4 2 inchus coils spagers. You don want to many spacrs.

damn. I used to have a picture of an xj with a 10" lift, including stacked 2" spacers. and 4" blocks in the rear. I can't find it now.

why not just stack 4" lift coils and 6" lift coils and for the rear you could use a 4" pack combined with the 6" pack or just two 4" packs so you can have that mean prerunner look. Sounds like all you need now is to put it all on with a 2" body lift and run some sweet 35s or 36s uncut with stock bumpers:roflmao: now thats balla

slcpunk74 said:
why not just stack 4" lift coils and 6" lift coils ...

Been done!

scary177.jpg

cal said:
Been done!

scary177.jpg
love the tires... They make for a killer crawl ratio, and you can always get good deals from the homies at vato zone.

Common people. You must post tech if you want to include a picture. I'm getting vibes at around 55mph. Can anyone help?

Here's mine
scary82.jpg

I think the vibes may have something to do with my driveline angle
scary85.jpg

Markos said:
Common people. You must post tech if you want to include a picture. I'm getting vibes at around 55mph. Can anyone help?

Here's mine
scary82.jpg

scary85.jpg

good ol taco frank collection!

Goatman said:
If I was doin it, i'd use 6.5' coilz with 4 2 inchus coils spagers. You don want to many spacrs.

Shoodunt you put the lift coilz in du reer so az the leefs can only lift n the frunt tho?

BTW, wuts a GOERS and wer can i git 1. do i hav vibe 2 if i do?

Last edited:
Markos said:

Here's mine

scary85.jpg
wow how did you get that paint job done on those ca's? that's just plain tittys right there dude! the chunks even make it sweeter dude! just bad azz man, bad azz!
where's my tin foil.....

Back