• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ludacris...

JNickel101

NAXJA Forum User
...is a racist.

Damn, I almost hate bringing this up...but I love a good debate...

Anyone heard that song about painting the White House black?

Now, I can go and say "is this the kind of thing we're getting ourselves into if Obama gets elected" - and probably be called a racist or a stereotyper. But if anything is racist, it's this song. I don't hear Jesse or Al calling out though. I'll also admit that I have not heard the song, just seen bits and pieces of it flashed on the news. Something about McCain only belongs in a chair if he is paralyzed....?

Hmmm...yeah, real professional.

Funny....I don't hear any country, alternative, rock or...well, any songs...saying derogatory things about Obama.

Discuss :angel:

Aw, okay good :) maybe this place is making me crazy....

Why would you have to go start some big race-war-debate over something that is insignifi-XXXX and will only make people mad/argue.

The world is full of too many people like you that wanna cause a problem and then watch the magic unfold.

You know what that makes you?

A 14 year old Drama Queen. I hope you get pregnant you little shit.

--Alex

Edit: evidently NAXJA doesnt like my spelling of the word insignificant and XXXX'd out the "bad word"

and to take it further... racist is only if its against blacks.... and its bullshit. Black Entertainment Television
Black Music Awards

put "White" in front of any of those and your a racist.

JOe

lord have mercy on us all....blacks will vote for Obama just because he is black...not knowing what he stands for, they will vote for him based on that prinicple.

Main Entry: lu·di·crous
Pronunciation: \ˈlü-də-krəs\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin ludicrus, from ludus play, sport; perhaps akin to Greek loidoros abusive
Date: 1712
1: amusing or laughable through obvious absurdity, incongruity, exaggeration, or eccentricity
2: meriting derisive laughter or scorn as absurdly inept, false, or foolish

[Webster]

mcraindog said:
lord have mercy on us all....blacks will vote for Obama just because he is black...not knowing what he stands for, they will vote for him based on that prinicple.

Steroetypical, but I hope this doesn't ring true...... I see way more Obama 08 decals on white brotha's cars during my daily commute than I do on black brotha's. I don't care what color you call yourself, if an American is that ignorant to place their vote based purely on skin color, then we truely are screwed. Ludicrous, by definition, seems very fitting.........

I don't give a rip what color the candidate is, where he or she is from, or whom they worship. What I care about is their resume, their stand on issues that are important to me and their proven ability to lead and get stuff accomplished.

I don't really know what Obama stands for, what he's done to prove he's a qualified leader or his ability to get things done. I know he hopes to make some changes, but it appears that the changes he hopes to make are a total contradiction to the changes that I think need to be made for the betterment of We the People. The fact that the press is behind his election makes me even more suspicious.

McCain is a far cry from the candidate that I'd like to be voting for as well, so my vote is still up for grabs.........:patriot:

XJEEPER said:
Steroetypical, but I hope this doesn't ring true...... I see way more Obama 08 decals on white brotha's cars during my daily commute than I do on black brotha's.

I would comment on the imbalance of race in your location, but I just got back from Wisconsin, both Madison (liberal) and rural (conservative) and I saw the same thing. But I also saw my first McCain bumper sticker, whatever that means.

I think Obama-llama-ding-dong supporters are more likely to be happy with him as a candidate. They want a free ride and the end of classic America. McCain supporters are more wishy-washy. They mostly support him because he's not Obama-llama-ding-dong.

XJEEPER said:
I don't really know what Obama stands for,

I'll tell you.

He stands for change. :yap: Change from everything bad. :yap: Change from everything good. :yap: Change from EVERYTHING. :yap: If you think it's bad, and needs changing he stands for it...ask him. :yap: What else do you need to know?

"We are who we have been waiting for" Barack Obama :yap: :yap:

the whole free ride thing is 100% correct...anyone who supports obama, you can find sitting on their front porch (if they have a house to begin with) at 3:00 on a weekday, when they should be at work!

mcraindog said:
the whole free ride thing is 100% correct...anyone who supports obama, you can find sitting on their front porch (if they have a house to begin with) at 3:00 on a weekday, when they should be at work!

So I'm sitting on my front porch 3 PM on a weekday when I should be looking for a job? Really now?

mcraindog said:

Obama Sticker Breakdown

High Income Liberals, Old Hippes and people that wish they were either of the other two.

1) High Income Liberals usually just have one sticker on thier car. Always on the glass, for clean removal.

2) Old Hippes have their sticker slapped over the Kerry/Edwards or over Walter Mondale the sticker thats been holding the bumper up for the past 30 years.

3) Other people usually driving a Subaru. They put the Kerry/Edwards sticker on after the election...trying to tell me "I told you so". They finally pulled that off and placed the Clinton one on. Recently it was changed to Obama. These people think they are moderates...hence the reason they can't make up their mind.

Stallacrew said:
Why would you have to go start some big race-war-debate over something that is insignifi-XXXX and will only make people mad/argue.

The world is full of too many people like you that wanna cause a problem and then watch the magic unfold.

You know what that makes you?

A 14 year old Drama Queen. I hope you get pregnant you little shit.

--Alex

Edit: evidently NAXJA doesnt like my spelling of the word insignificant and XXXX'd out the "bad word"

Um....what? I sure hope I'm missing something.....?

Last edited:
I've been trying to find the lyrics, what is actually the name of this song?

Back