• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's wrong with this Jeep?

johnnyc

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I was out doing my thing today and spotted this WK at the Laguna Hills Mazda dealership. There's something wrong with it. I just can't quite put my finger on it though. :dunno:

And it's not that it's a Jeep in a Mazda lot. :)

wk2.jpg

nothing looks wrong, althought it looks to have overspray, so its probably been painted

Looks a little crunched up - on the driver's side maybe? That rear window looks small as well....

Here's another picture. Help me out here. It's driving me crazy.

IMG_8820.jpg

Last edited:
haha I was gonna say it was a limo! Thats pretty crazy.

hmmmmm, we could do that to the diesel.... Billllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ruggedjeep said:
the one behind it should have given it away...

Ha. I was thinking that I should've cropped it a little closer. But I wanted to leave a little clue.

It needs an 8" lift on 35"s. extreme long arms. i'd take it on a few trails! throw a winch on each bumper. a 10' long rack with lights all the way around. would be a cool S & R bus.. muahaha

nw-xj-scott said:
It needs an 8" lift on 35"s. extreme long arms. i'd take it on a few trails! throw a winch on each bumper. a 10' long rack with lights all the way around. would be a cool S & R bus.. muahaha
the long arms could be really long lol

I wonder what it costs to do that type of thing just in sheet metal work, I can imagine interior would be insane but what limo is any fun with out all the goodies anyways

Hmm. I know.. It looks like it's sagging a little in the front. Is that it?:twak:

Back