• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Train Request - Orange County to San Diego

ocean_jet

NAXJA Forum User
Hi. I bought a c-rok tire carrier from 99xjache, and he says he can get it to Westminster. I also have some u-bolts in Huntington Beach (from Trouble).

Anyone coming down to San Diego who can grab those?

Thanks,
Mike

How soon do you need these items? Family and I are heading to Campland (Mission Bay) on June 19th and there thru the 22nd. You can pick it up from me at Campland.

I'm in Cypress, OC, if the other guys are willing to drop off the stuff at my house....work the logistics....let me know...

botwalker said:
How soon do you need these items? Family and I are heading to Campland (Mission Bay) on June 19th and there thru the 22nd. You can pick it up from me at Campland.

I'm in Cypress, OC, if the other guys are willing to drop off the stuff at my house....work the logistics....let me know...

I'm in no rush.

Are you going to the So Cal XJ event at Mission bay that weekend?

Unfortunately, I will be out of town that weekend.

Any San Diego guys going to the Fiesta Island event who would be willing to grab those items from botwalker, and I can pick them up after the 24th?

Thanks,
Mike

I am headed from SD to LA this weekend, in fact i do that pretty much every weekend. I have to go thru OC on the way up and the way down. Just let me know who and where and I can pick them up for you.

Im heading to norwalk/lamirada on saturday if we can get it somewheres close I can get it back down here.

if you would have posted up before the weekend, I could have helped you out.

Looks like you have folks lining up for this parts train. Sounds like Homebrew and Willy51 may be able to transport it to you sooner.

I'm still heading south on the 19th if the other parts train don't work out. And negative on the so Cal event, meeting other friends with TJs...

let me know.

If it needs to sit here, I'm in Santee, Kevin and mikeg are in north county.

Back