• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rigidco tire carrier

1990JEEPXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Like title says, Rigidco tire carrier. NO BUMPER! Have no issues with it, just prefer to see out the back and not have over 100 lbs hanging off the back. Comes with new spindle. I also added the gerry can holder and bolts to mount a hi-lift. Held my 35" spare no problem. Would just need to weld spindle to current bumper to make it work. Located in north San Diego county. Thinking $160obo is fair. 619-733-5903. Text me for pics since Photobucket is uber lame

Also have a Dana 30 Detroit truetrac for 3.55 and numerically lower gears $100

Also non jeep related but I also have some 4" exhaust I took off my Duramax such as a down pipe, muffler and extra 4" pipe. Also a GMC grille insert and tail lights. Text if interested in those as well

Last edited:
How about just linking to the mfg.'so page for the carrier?

Sadly I have a ridgidco bumper on my XJ and want this but a parts train would be hard to arrange from SoCal to Chicago

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You wouldn't happen to work in/near Mission Valley, would you? I have an office down there and will be doing a trip in teh near-term future but it will be a tight schedule trip.

No but according to google that's only 45 min to an hour drive for me so I'd be willing to meet somewhere

Side note, did the Flickr links work for anyone?

Last edited:
Flickr links work for me.

It would be nicer if they showed up as pictures, but the links take me to the pictures.

Back