• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Train: Long Beach to San Diego, Battery Tray & Washer Bottle

Anak

Stranger
NAXJA Member
Is anybody likely to have room for some more of Lurch's parts? I am looking to get his Dirtbound battery tray and OE washer bottle/pumps from Long Beach to San Diego. I will be at SoCalFest, so that route is one option, but it would probably be nice to get these out from underfoot for Scott.

Anybody coming south with a bit of extra room?

Im going over to Lurch's tomorrow. Im supposed to be meeting up with Ben in the near future (he's in Carlsbad) if not Im right at the foot of Big Bear so you could swing by before or after SoCal Fest if you'd wanna do it that way too.

If you can get it to Ben that would be great. Carlsbad is getting within close range.

Thank you.

I think that would be even closer than Ben.

Especially if you are likely to make it over to O'Briens too.

Either way I will ask Scott to hand the parts over to you.

Thank you.

Thank you. Both.

PM sent to ocean_jet.

Scott...

Were the other parts supposed to go to NorCal? Looks like some control arm mounts, a fan clutch, and a t-case linkage are also in the box?

:doh: Doh!

Well the shafts are heading north with XJ_Ranger but the other parts are not.

I swear someone told me that it was just the shafts and that the other parts were being shipped since they are small...

Parts need to go to NorCal?

It sounds like they are smallish parts. Is that the case?

I can't commit for anything yet, and it means I need to hoof it over there sooner than planned, but the in-laws are supposed to be showing up on my doorstep this evening. They drove down and will be driving back to the east bay area. If it just means putting a box in their car and then later putting it on their porch they might not have a problem with that. They already know I am a hopeless cause.

Where in NorCal do these parts need to go?

Parts need to go to NorCal?

It sounds like they are smallish parts. Is that the case?

I can't commit for anything yet, and it means I need to hoof it over there sooner than planned, but the in-laws are supposed to be showing up on my doorstep this evening. They drove down and will be driving back to the east bay area. If it just means putting a box in their car and then later putting it on their porch they might not have a problem with that. They already know I am a hopeless cause.

Where in NorCal do these parts need to go?

:doh: my bad, I thought ae racer had contacted you. The parts are pretty small, I can just ship them if need be. He's in Sacramento I think.

Sacramento is a good ways east of the east bay so I doubt the in-laws are a solution to that one.

I have not heard anything from ae racer. Do you want to PM him to figure out what needs to happen? If it is just a matter of shipping them to him it seems kind of silly to train the parts back to you so that you can ship them. I can ship them just as well, provided someone reimburses me for the cost of it.

Yeh I am in north east sac along the 80. I had told oven jet it was just the axle shafts bc my friend who was working in LB was suppose to stop by your house and pick them up for me considering his hotel was 2 miles from your house.

Where in east bay are they going? I know some people in Dublin.

Back