• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Michael

It's from the latest book I am reading.
You want to borrow it when I am done with it? It's pretty good.

Michael

2xtreme said:
It's from the latest ROMANCE NOVEL I am reading.
shaven-pussy.jpg

Avanteone said:
No thanks, I'm good. I'll wait for the movie ;) hahahaha

I'm not sure that the movie would be as good as the book, then again most are not. Make sure you take your wife to see it, it might be a better use of your resources :D

Michael

Have to confess I have been reading the same author as of late... I believe there are a few others on the board that have picked up the same over the last couple of months...

awwww, you guys are soooo sweet :loveu: :kissyou:

:puke: i think i just threw up a lil in my mouth

so anyone wanna talk about guns or bigblocks or somethin ?

noutlawjeeper said:
GF LOVES it and it isn't bothering me yet so it stays for now. Your both just jealous.

Next time you see me ask to see my drivers license, I think YOU will be jealous.

Shouldn't you go to school at Western and not me?:peace:

-Alex

mojojojo said:
oh......now he's making bald jokes :dunno:

No no no, bald is beautiful. Actually for the past five years my hair has either been long or shaved with a #3 trimmer.

Ba-Riedo said:
Shouldn't you go to school at Western and not me?:peace:

-Alex

I have a beard going now too so I would really fit in. Unfortunately I won't give up showers so western is not for me, besides central is way closer to lots of wheelin'. That's where I would head.

I need to go read some Tom Clancy, and then take my guns into the woods and shoot something... anything... then go to the drags and inhale massive amounts of tire smoke and racing gas fumes... 'cuz I found myself wondering what I was missing after reading the sig... :twak:

Back