• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleg pics 4-19-08

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
great day today...total turnout around 27 rigs...

CIMG4626.jpg

Dave humping the rock:
CIMG4674.jpg

Travel!!
CIMG4675.jpg

No travel:
CIMG4677.jpg

WJ Wheeling!! (LOOK HERE TED)
CIMG4630.jpg

Carnage:
CIMG4658.jpg

How you ask??
CIMG4648.jpg

one more:
CIMG4650.jpg

una mas
CIMG4652.jpg

And a bunch of FJs running up there too....i like these:
CIMG4643.jpg

CIMG4660.jpg

Gerr said:
where the heck did that happen ? I must have just missed it

right before we started to go down the notch, I was sittin there then all of a sudden over the radio i here " the grand cherokees on it side!!, the grand cherokees on it side!!" and see people running with cameras in hand

Holy crap guys, next time remind my white ass to take some sunscreen, Fu_kk !!!! I even got sunburned on the top of my head ouch!!!!

But had a blast thanks tony for letting me ride along, didnt know I would haft to wash your rig but thats cool. Glad your buddy was ok and it was good meeting everyone, once again great day of wheelin.

I was just kiddin about washing his rig

damn I would have been in front of him, sorry to see it happened :(

I bailed 2 cut outs before the notch considering I wasn't supposed to be wheeling and was in a vehicle with no recovery points but had fun anyways. Good to see some guys I hadn't seen in a long time.

Ouch, sorry to see the WJ did a somersalt, but I see how it happened (big rock on passenger side, showing off? <wink wink>). Looks like a good day, FOR SURE I will be there on the next one, barring some catastrophe! :)

Damn guys that was FUN! A few of us stuck around after and checked out some new trails on the other side of 138. Bill even got us a little lost but all in good fun. Turned out to be pretty sick up there too. Nice meeting everyone and put some faces to the handles. Hope to see you all in B.B.

Heres a few of my pics...

stuck on a rock...

Cory showing off his new rig...

And there was the grand...

A little 3 wheel motion for the YJ...

My junk going down the notch...

Socal bill going down the notch...

The yota...

Posing for the camera...

Over looking lake silverwood...

phreaker76 said:
Damn guys that was FUN! A few of us stuck around after and checked out some new trails on the other side of 138. Bill even got us a little lost but all in good fun. Turned out to be pretty sick up there too. Nice meeting everyone and put some faces to the handles. Hope to see you all in B.B.
hahah cool deal

that was after the run to "cleghammer" as they were calling it, just after we found are way back to the road.

It was definitely fun and interesting to run it backwards. Good to see the "old" timers and meet the new-timers too. ;) We even adopted a Toyota who saw a couple of us driving up the 15 and decided to follow us.

Anthony was right behind the WJ when he flopped. So, I think he can tell the story best. I think the WJ was trying to avoid the rock. By time I walked down, it was already uprighted and guys were picking up the glass. No one missed a beat. Everyone knew what to do. Good job in getting him back on his feet.

Oh yeah, I'M BEAT TOO!!!!!!!

E

I talked to my brother earlier he was up around Pilots Knob and he could hear all your chatter on the radios over at Cleghorn

Overall a great day...my buddy called me up and says, "order up that lift and lockers.......i obviously needed more articulation!" hahah, he is taking it in great strides...

Thanks Jim for getting this going.

EliasJ123 said:
It was definitely fun and interesting to run it backwards. Good to see the "old" timers and meet the new-timers too. ;) We even adopted a Toyota who saw a couple of us driving up the 15 and decided to follow us.

Anthony was right behind the WJ when he flopped. So, I think he can tell the story best. I think the WJ was trying to avoid the rock. By time I walked down, it was already uprighted and guys were picking up the glass. No one missed a beat. Everyone knew what to do. Good job in getting him back on his feet.

Oh yeah, I'M BEAT TOO!!!!!!!

E
haha yeah, the wj was riding the enbankment to cut across a rock on the driver side when he popped the rear passenger tired up. dont know if he knew if he could clear it. the wind kinda helped him and pushed him back but he continued to go up th rock on the passanger side and then....oops. he's on its side then i jump on my radio saying the grand cherokee rolled! it seemed like it all happend in slow motion, good thing he landed on that rock because if there wasnt one he probably would've slid down
:dunno:

tcm glx said:
Overall a great day...my buddy called me up and says, "order up that lift and lockers.......i obviously needed more articulation!" hahah, he is taking it in great strides...

Thanks Jim for getting this going.
hahah hey tony who's gonna order the lift and lockers?

Back