• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where can I find the tool to take this Ram Apart?

C85D4x4

NAXJA Member #1311
Where can I find the tool to take this Ram Apart? \

B/c its not turning with anything I have, and I rather not use a pipe wrench

IMG_02251.jpg

Last edited:
C85D4x4 said:
Where can I find the tool to take this Ram Apart? \

B/c its not turning with anything I have, and I rather not use a pipe wrench

IMG_02251.jpg
Looks like it needs a spanner whench, wouldn't be hard to make one.

C85D4x4 said:
Ok I just needed the name.......im guessing I can just find one at Sears or something.....or just make one

Thanks
take some 1/8 inch strap cut out to fit around the ram diameter, measure and drill holes for the width, install bolts that fit in those holes.

DeftwillP said:
aren't you supposed to do your own homework? :p

SHHHHHHHHHHH............haha

I dont need to take apart the ram for my project, My project is only on the steering box.

Plus I knew there was a tool 4 this....I just didnt know its name.....and I knew someone knows on here and answer me fast...
...and so they did thanks ia green96 :cheers:

But thanks for your Concern :kissyou:

Technically the tool needed is a Adjustable Face Pin Spanner. You have to pay out to Snap-On or MAC for tool, or like stated before make your own.
I used to service and rebuild lots of Cylinders and 8 times out of 10 you will end up using the Pipe Wrench.

theoriginalscion said:
Technically the tool needed is a Adjustable Face Pin Spanner. You have to pay out to Snap-On or MAC for tool, or like stated before make your own.
I used to service and rebuild lots of Cylinders and 8 times out of 10 you will end up using the Pipe Wrench.

..................Great..............

Back