• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warn winch bumper with lightbar/pre-runner

Winks00XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Warn winch bumper with lightbar/pre-runner bar as seen in the pics. Bumper only, does not include the winch or lights. All bumper mounting hardware and brackets are included. $550.00 OBO
43Small.jpg

50 bux........
you havnt had any offers yet, so thats the best one so far!!!!!!!!!!!

$100 and i pick it up from you

Oh now its on Sewie, I will up the pot to 105 and a 6 pack of Beer, AND I will pick it up!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

If you can wait for economy stimulas pay out we can talk, and Ill buy you a 24 pack

Well heck boyz, Lets just get him drunk, take the bumper and then decide who gets it?
Seriously though, Someone buy poor winksies bumper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont make me cut it up and make it a Winks Brand bumper. It is one of the strongest bumpers out there. It attaches with more points than any other bumper mount system I have seen. Lets make a reasonable deal.:banghead:

winch included?

Man, if I even had an extra 500 bucks.:rattle:
Will you take my kidney instead?:D

Did you do the lightbar yourself? I'm really considering the warn bumper and that set-up is just too cool

AZCA jeeper said:
Man, if I even had an extra 500 bucks.:rattle:
Will you take my kidney instead?:D

Did you do the lightbar yourself? I'm really considering the warn bumper and that set-up is just too cool

Yes, the lightbar is custom on there. It also makes it impossible to steal the winch off of there without taking the 16 bolts out to remove the bumper. This is an awesome bumper and a great dealfor someone wanting an extremely strong winch bumper.:yelclap:

Bump to the top for more views. I am sure some one can use this bumper at a fraction of the cost new with custom light bars and winch protection. Anybody?:wave:

Back