• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What length Ox Locker cable you using for the front?

rockwerks

NAXJA Forum User
Im thinking of ordering a 70" cable for the front of the XJ and now have a 98 which is 1 mile too long, what length are you running and how did your route it?

rockwerks said:
Im thinking of ordering a 70" cable for the front of the XJ and now have a 98 which is 1 mile too long, what length are you running and how did your route it?

I got an 84 in cable. It was about 6 inches longer than needed. I mounted it next to the parking brake on my 97 (which is the same place as yours).

Terrific said:
I got an 84 in cable. It was about 6 inches longer than needed. I mounted it next to the parking brake on my 97 (which is the same place as yours).

HOw do you know where mine are? you been peeking?

Mine are actually on the side of the console next to the 4x shifter. Needed to be fairly far forward so the seat did not interfere when Ali drives.

so being farther forward than yours the 78 should be a safe bet

rockwerks said:
HOw do you know where mine are? you been peeking?

Mine are actually on the side of the console next to the 4x shifter. Needed to be fairly far forward so the seat did not interfere when Ali drives.

so being farther forward than yours the 78 should be a safe bet

I know where Jeep mounted the parking brake handle, at the factory.

Back