• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New member of the Cal family

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
After a hard day of wheeling with the XJ's in Truckhaven, my dad woke up, got in his Range Rover, and went strait to the dealership. He claims the timing is freak chance..

dad-jk1.jpg

dad-jk2.jpg

dad-jk3.jpg

Purchased factory steel bumpers and warn winch as well, but are waiting for them to come in.

holy shhh! Nice jack! I'm jealous! I guess he got tired of watching us Xjs haul ass in the washes? :)

Those are SWEET.. I've been looking at them for the last year.. I just don't want to give up my XJ (too many cars)..

They wheel awesome stock too..

:thumbup:

E

We were running prototype 6th generation arnott bags, and very rarely break them anymore. In general he was tired of tinkering. The Rubicon will stay stock (almost got a dealer 2.5" lift but decided not to) and get only a couple of skids and prolly a roof rack.

I got him to cut down what he carries daily in the back from 900 pounds to 8. We'll see if that sticks.

Holy Crap Cal.... I thought I would never see the day your dad of all people in a JEEP... Well My hat is off to Jack for finally seeing the error of his Rover days.. Just kidding.. I have a lot of respect for a man that actually uses his Rover.. Nice score at least He didn't take my tic-tac green one...

Clean-RC said:
Holy Crap Cal.... I thought I would never see the day your dad of all people in a JEEP... Well My hat is off to Jack for finally seeing the error of his Rover days.. Just kidding.. I have a lot of respect for a man that actually uses his Rover.. Nice score at least He didn't take my tic-tac green one...

That was his first choice, but his wife liked the white..

So I guess this is what the phone call was about. Next time you leave a message, TALK SLOWER!! I must have listened to it about 9 times trying to figure out the number.

Nice jeep though.

he traded in the Rover...and from what Cal said...Jack kinda got screwed on the trade-in

10 year old luxury car, 140k on the clock.

trade in doesnt take armour, arb's, rock rails, aftermarket suspension, winch+bumpers, etc into consideration.

We could have gotten twice for it selling it than they offered trade in very easily, but after a discussion it wasnt worth the hassle. The dealership worked with us a bit to try and compensate for the low trade in, they just couldnt offer much on a vehicle they cant resell.

Back