• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calico Run

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
The annual unnoficial run: Jan 26 through 28. I just made the reservations for the snorehouse so if you are interested in crashing there it's $5 per person per night and byoep (bring your own ear plugs ;) )

JohnX said:
Just mark off those dates...Calico is always a good time.

Calico Ghost town is a little north of Barstow on I-15.
The town itself...
http://www.calicotown.com/
And this is what we do...
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=77077&highlight=calico
Oops... I didn't even think abotu that I was thinking that the question was about logistics :D That's what I get for spending too much time at work today.

Yup, Calico in winter time is a blast. Every year we're out there we wheel all day Sat, part of the day Sun and have a big campfire @ the bunkhouse Fri and Sat night. Bunkhouse can sleep quite a few people and the minimum is 12 (@ $5 a person) so mark the date and make sure your rig is trail worthy :D

GSequoia said:
Gimme a bunk
if you promise to bring with you a set of spare control arms for yourself (doesn't matter what you're going to be running.. just bring spares!) :D Oh yeah.. and no box wine allowed ;)

Captain Ron said:
Did we do this run last year?

I don't seem to recall anything about it. :D

--ron

I remember a really good dinner. :D

Goddamit why do you always have to chose closing weekend?:smsoap:

with out checking with the wife ( boy am i dareing ) count me in for two again!!

karstic said:
Goddamit why do you always have to chose closing weekend?:smsoap:
i think he is checking your priorities :D

99xjache said:
long arms break axles. You DONT want to be behind me.

Aaron

SPOBI.

Aaron, you should know, rear axles break all by themselves. Now on the front, it's common knowledge that with longarms, you can run 40's or bigger on a D-30. Lastly, I "DONT" want to be behind you because I've seen your welds. :D

--ron

Captain Ron said:
SPOBI.

Aaron, you should know, rear axles break all by themselves. Now on the front, it's common knowledge that with longarms, you can run 40's or bigger on a D-30. Lastly, I "DONT" want to be behind you because I've seen your welds. :D

--ron

SNAP! :shocked:

Back