• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's your Favorite place to wheel?

What's your favorite place to Wheel?

• Clayton (Green Acres)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disney

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Marshall Creek

• Satan's Playground

• Katemcy Rocks

• Trees Ranch

• Hot Springs Superlift park

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • South Padre Island

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Brazos Valley Offroad Ranch

• Barnwell

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • General Sam's

• Bridgeport

• Total voters
For the record, I've only been to 2 of the places on that list (Barnwell + Superlift) so it's not a very fair vote. I'd LOVE to see us hit some of the other locations, so anyone who does have experience with them, please pipe up.

i picked brazos valley off road ranch because the only other place I have been is the slabs and long ranch because i hunt there (on the long ranch) and they weren't there.

Should allow multiple votes...

Superlift and clayton are great.

My new "need to go" list ;)

I am such a noob:cheers:

This is a hard one Barnwell is only 1.5hrs away so I wheel there more and only been to Hot Springs once and blew the spiders in my rear. So had to nurse it the rest of the weekend after the repairs.

Barnwell blows!

Just wait till Bridgeport opens. Some of the trails I've seen out there are gona be awsome.

Only In A Jeep XJ said:
Just wait till Bridgeport opens. Some of the trails I've seen out there are gona be awsome.

Get some pictures! I'm REAL interested in this park, considering the proximity to the Metroplex.

Back