• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parker 425

Yea, my old man and I are going to hit it. Anyone know where they will be spectating from?

This year the have increased the infield to be like a Corr race, should be really cool. We normally get up early and get down to where they cross the railroad tracks for the start, then after the start will probably watch the infield and then maybe head out to shay road. If anyone wants to hook up we could meet over by El Serape restaurant in the am?

hey Ford guy, I will be out there.....not in my XJ though, probably in my WK.

I just got back pitting for a race team in the Parker 425. Sadly Manny Esquerra passed while competeing in the race. Rumor is, it was either a heart attack or severe asthma attack.......

Tear it up in heaven, Manny. Rest in peace my friend......

http://www.parkerpioneer.net/articles/2008/02/03/news/parker 01.txt

(I tried to post this in off topic for all to read but am not allowed..... If someone could move this post there or repost it there it would be appreciated....)

WOW. That sucks. He is my friends (Kenneth the guy who helped me lift my jeep) cousin. We used to go watch him race 7S every year.

Whooa.

We helped Manny with some work on his truck in Mint 400 back in 85 or 86

Sorry to here that someone died out there.
I found out through the grapevine that Dan Turner and Team 1706 took first place.
Congrats!

Back