• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Post '94 Dodge Axles

J-Roc

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have a lot of tech on these axles for a Jeep Swap? I know they aren't "the best" but it would certainly kick ass to see if anyone has swapped a set over. I have been doing some reading on all this... 3.91 gear (close enough to 4.10) driver side drop.

A ram is basically an XJ with bigger axles, are they much of an upgrade? I realize they still run unit bearings but there are a few people on here that are running 35's on a d30 unit bearing, surely the Dodge bearing must be stronger.

The only real downside I see to all this is the fact that the bolt pattern is different, but that would not matter if you swapped out both the front and rear anyway...

the 9.25 or 10.25 w/e it has, must be better then the 8.25 too! LOL

i have thought about doing this swap, but i have not found much information on it. im a little buisy to do much research on it.

dodge what? durango, dakota, 1/2 ton RAM or 3/4 and up ram? edit: oops, just saw that you said RAM

most of the second gen. HD ram's still use a vac. disconnect front axle, but you can score a dana 60 front, 70 rear from a 2500

Back