• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whats this?

userbmx1315

NAXJA Forum User
th_11-27-07_1630.jpg

what is this? its located on the back drivers side under the jeep. i have no clue havent seen it on my 97 but its on my 98

on my ole 97 it didnt have this. its got some hoses coming out but i couldnt see were they were going,

yea it was a cell phone at like 6pm so there was no sun, but it was the only thing that was fast whats a EVAP canister? whats it used for?

userbmx1315 said:
yea it was a cell phone at like 6pm so there was no sun, but it was the only thing that was fast whats a EVAP canister? whats it used for?

It's emission control stuff and yet another reason people like like you have to come see people like me when your engine light is on. hehehe

silent_bob_662001 said:
It's emission control stuff and yet another reason people like like you have to come see people like me when your engine light is on. hehehe

HA, I don't care what you say, thats funny!!!

evap emission vent canister, has charcoal in it to trap fuel vapor so it doesnot enter the environment. learned that today at school. solenoid is under at the firewall. near ac drier.

Back