• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hot springs Labor day

goodburbon

NAXJA Forum User
We're approaching the run in Hot Springs for Labor day weekend. This isn't an official Naxja RRC event but several of us are going to be there. I'd like to take this opportunity to find out who will be there, what their rig capabilities are, and if you guys would like to have a nice campfire on Saturday night.

I'm asking what rig capabilities are so that we can determine if we would like to wheel as a group. Our first official "unofficial" trail run.

Kendrik will be there and he's on 31"s locked both ends. I'm gonna be pointing him toward 3's and 4's He's never been there before but I've broken a few parts there.:gee:

I'll bring spare shafts (d30 and 35) control arms, and my tools so I will have a mobile workstation in case anyone breaks anything.

I'll be there Saturday, I may be doing some guiding for easy to moderate trails for the event. I run 31s, open, open, 3" lift so mostly 3s and possibly select 4s. I'd be glad to have anyone join along. Hey I'm old and take it slow but haven't lost anyone on the trails yet :laugh3:

Looking forward to meeting ya'll

Mike

I am in Texarkana, AR and I am thinking about heading up there. I am running 4.5 and 33's. Locked rear, open front. Not sure what trails I will be running though.

Yeah bro.... i recognize your rig. You know who I am. This is Justin. I know you through your friend Jackie.

You guys are heading out on Thursday to head up there?? Most likely i won't be able to make it up until Friday. Haven't decided if I would rather bring the camper, or just get a hotel while I am there though.

Heading up late thurs. There are places to camp there and around town (dont know how much will still be avalible?)..but for the most part if ur looking for lodging, people stay at the Knights Inn or Days Inn (could be Something else) up the road. Anything close to Magic Springs Amusement Park. Hope it helps

Back