• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"official" manifold/header replacement info?

9t3country

NAXJA Forum User
going to break ground on this bugger this weekend - attempting to put the APN on a 93 4.0, & trying to find the detailed surgical procedure, but nothing on the FAQ & didn't find anything w/ exact specifics on a search - can someone steer me in the right direction (looking for a step-by-step guide for dummies) thanks big time

I've offered a number of "tips and tricks" here before, so I know the answers are out there...

I've not done a very detailed "step by step" (if you have an FSM, you're halfway there already,) just offered the details that the FSM doesn't...

Torque specs are on my site. I'm not sure if I've got the screw sizes for your year (I'd appreciate it if you gave with the size of screws you would have had to buy, so I can add them,) but I know the RENIX screws are 3/8"-16, and 3/8"-24 stud nuts (the studs in the head are threaded 3/8"-16 on RENIX, and you can just replace them with studs cut from 3/8"-16 threaded rod.)

thanks for the info - I'll break ground & check back w/ any specific ?'s (if I can't find the answer in a search)

also - Derek Smalls = bass legend

Back