• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Experience with Mac's Tire Bin?

Spidey

NAXJA Forum User
I am shopping for new tires, and found this site whilst doing a search on this forum for Maxxis tires...

http://stores.ebay.com/Macs-Tire-Bin

Just wanting to get some insight, as I am very apprehensive about buying through ebay.

I was a juror on a federal court case a couple of years ago involving a scam on ebay, and have been afraid to buy anything on ebay ever since then!

Thanks in advance for your thoughts & opinions.

Spidey said:
I am shopping for new tires, and found this site whilst doing a search on this forum for Maxxis tires...

http://stores.ebay.com/Macs-Tire-Bin

Just wanting to get some insight, as I am very apprehensive about buying through ebay.

I was a juror on a federal court case a couple of years ago involving a scam on ebay, and have been afraid to buy anything on ebay ever since then!

Thanks in advance for your thoughts & opinions.
Just read through some reviews on his seller profile. I was going to buy my new Bighorns through them, but then I saw the set $2 cheaper through CCBurgess Tires.They are a power seller with 2000+ feedbacks at 99.8% positive. My tires (if there hadn't been a screwup) would have shipped to my door within 4 days of my payment.

Check them out: http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ccburgesstireinc

I called to get the tire problem sorted out and they were very helpful. Unless the tires are horribly mutilated when they get here today, I'll buy from them again. $508 shipped for 4 - 32x11.50 Bighorns is a great price.

EDIT: Speaking of the devils, they're here and aren't mutilated. I'd definitely buy from them again.

Last edited:
Hey Starscream, thanks for the info!

I'll try CCburgess, cus that's a great price.

I've even become wary of the feedback reviews on ebay. The scam artist on trial in that ebay case I referred to (he was convicted, by the way) was creating different ebay accounts so that he could post positive reviews on his own auctions in an effort to pump up his seller rating. Really shifty stuff, which is why I am so scared of ebay now. I'm probably just getting paranoid in my old age...

Good luck with the Bighorns.
Looks like a great option for a reasonably-priced tire!

Spidey said:
Hey Starscream, thanks for the info!

I'll try CCburgess, cus that's a great price.

I've even become wary of the feedback reviews on ebay. The scam artist on trial in that ebay case I referred to (he was convicted, by the way) was creating different ebay accounts so that he could post positive reviews on his own auctions in an effort to pump up his seller rating. Really shifty stuff, which is why I am so scared of ebay now. I'm probably just getting paranoid in my old age...

Good luck with the Bighorns.
Looks like a great option for a reasonably-priced tire!
Glad I could help. CCBurgess has an 800 number listed on their profile. Give them a call and check things out if it'll give you peace of mind.

Hey, thanks again.

BTW - I just noticed in your signature that you have the Detours winch mount. I'd be interested to hear how that's working out for you. I've looked at that as an option many times. You can PM me if that's easier.
I have a front receiver hitch that I'd really like to retain, and it looks like the Detours unit would still allow me to do that.

Another vote for CC Burgess. I bought my Bighorns from them. I wanted a set of 5 and their auctions are for 4 tires. I called the 800# and dealt with Brian. He hooked me up no problem. By far the cheapest I ran across. My local dealers couldn't even get Maxxis tires.

Hale

Back