• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need Fuel Pump Mounting Plate

HiJinx said:
The mounting plate for my fuel pump is leaking and I need another.

I'm not exactly sure which part your talking about, but I have the whole tank with the pump still in it from my 93' sitting on the side of my house and your welcome to it for free if you take the whole thing.

Or if you want a new MOPAR stock replacement let me know and I can get one on order..

Dave
480-288-4213

I may actually be ok on this. But I'm book marking this thread because knowing good ol' Murphy, he'll be back and I'll be calling one of yall in a panic to pick that part up. lol
In the meantime, I'm off to find some longer UCAs. :banghead:

Are you sure it’s not leaking now because of less gas in the tank? You may want to take one of these guy’s offer and get the plate just in case. Then you may as well install it because it’s always easier to do at home than on the trail.

The main deal is at least you’ll have it in hand rather than looking for a bookmark if things go south.
tipshades.gif

You're right. I'm just being a total lazy ass. I reckon I'll try and pick one up this weekend.

Hey, where are you guys located? I'm at 32nd St and Bell Rd area.

HiJinx said:
You're right. I'm just being a total lazy ass. I reckon I'll try and pick one up this weekend.

Hey, where are you guys located? I'm at 32nd St and Bell Rd area.

I'm in Circle City which is on Grand Ave. headed towards Wickenburg. It's about 20 minutes out from where Bell ties into Grand. And you reeeeeaaaallly need it! :laugh3:

Back