• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coming home!

Cowboydoc

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I am finally getting to come home from Iraq, back to SoCal and was wondering if anyone know where to get some 2-3" tube steel for a bumper. I need to work on something that is not screaming at me for a bit, and the XJ is up. I just need enough to do the front right now, but I have no idea where to go. I'm at Pendleton/San Diego area, so anything near there is great. Any help is greatly appreciated!

The Doc

Welcome back and thanks for your service. You might want to post something up in the SoCal Chapter to target your responses.

So what kind of bumper are you thinking of building?

Escondido Metal Supply, Lima Bravo or Duco(both in Escondido also) have been good sources for me. Sometimes EMS can be hit or miss though.
Thanks for serving! :patriot:

Well, probably just another round tube jobbie, until
I can find a newer XJ to purchase and play with. My 86 is almost done, but I need to work on something. I haven't been able to fabricate anything for almost a full year, so I am hungry for sparks and metal.

Back