• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats left to do?

yellowxj

NAXJA Forum User
Times flying...got my class III hitch on today...have to build a little bumper for the rear, got to recheck my front suspension, replace the front drive shaft, fix the cb, replace passenger side seat belt latch, take the glass out of the rear doors, replace the stereo speakers, fix turn signals, get wipers up to full speed again, build tcase and fuel tank skids...what else...thats just on mine

lift it, lock it, gear it, toss on some sliders and anything else is icing on the cake. gonna be putting in some serious overtime at work before the crawl :D
DSC00577.jpg

here is the starting point so whatever i show up with will be pretty fresh

Put my D-44's together and order my tires. Should be able to have it done by the Crawl.

The beginning of the never ending list before July. I should have plenty of time if I don’t start procrastinating. The way I work I will save everything until the middle of June.

Finish gas tanks skid
Flip the tie rod
Put the safety washers on my heim joints
Replace ball joints
Raise rear axle shock mounts

And if I get lucky and the Rigid rear bumper is finished and shipped by then, I’ll install that.

HUmmmm...Get a Jeep? or Fix the POS? take you pick:D

Hummmm..Get a new Jeep or fix the POS? decisions decsions...:D

I'm not even going to post here...... :explosion

hmmm plans change now i have a whole different jeep to get ready, i need to calm down on the wheelin trips, if i keep hittin it as hard as i am i won't have a jeep left for the crawl :D

Well lets see, put an XJ back together after painting it,
and when I say back together I mean the dash,ALL the inside trim,
seats and door panels after putting doors back on and the hood.
Plus a lift kit on top of that.
Also put long arm kit on my XJ while changing the tranny.
Try to get bigger tires before july.
Umm, that pretty much covers it.
Theres more but you get the picture.

See you when?

Later.

Back