• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

harness removal

imma honky

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone taken the harness that goes through the FW to the fuse box out? I cannot effin figure it out! Am I retardedly missing something obvious?

The harness has a 1/4" ? bolt in the middle, I took out a full front harness yesterday (includes lights
horns, fuel pump relay, ballast resistor, around to starter relay and one relay next to it.

ok, i got the bolt out....... and that unhooked the bottom of the two. Now how the hell does the top come off? I have tried wiggling, prying everything that looks like a tab (no i didn't damage anything). I'm frustrated as hell, so i'm taking a break. Anyone ? Bueler?

Nevermind. The grease was acting like a suction and I was being a woman about it. Next time I won't use my purse.

The connector - 8 pins? by the drivers headlight just inside the engine compartment will probably need to be cleaned they corrode over time. Disconnect the battery before cleaning!

Back