• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB bullbar and winch options

AUCherokee

NAXJA Forum User
I have a question about winch compatibility with an ARB bullbar. I have a 2000 XJ with a bullbar, and I would really like to use the Warn 9.5xp model. One source has told me that it will fit, while another said it won't happen. I was told by both that the XD9000 would work fine, but there is only an inch or less difference between the two models. I would just like to hear it from someone that knows first hand, because I really want the 9.5xp. Overkill you say? Probably, but when it comes to recovery equipment, I want to make sure that I have more than enough. Thanks in advance everyone!!

Man I wish I could help you out, but I'm not sure. When I bought my Bull Bar they said only the 8000 and the 9000 would fit. You can make anything fit though. I think the only reason they say that is because of the way the controller hooks up. The 8000 and 9000 have separate control boxes. I opted for the Warn M8000

this is the area you have to work with

winch.JPG

bullbar.JPG

Last edited:
Back