• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The NW Rocks!!

MRKTUNA

NAXJA Member #1279
I just wanted to say "Thank you" to Sniggs for helping me with my leaf spring problem. Got to meet Sniggs and Ecks today and they are great guys. For the rest of you out there, If you need something and I can help you out like Sniggs helped me just let me know. I will do what I can.

Thanks alot to Sniggs and everyone in the NW.

Mark

ECKSJAY said:
Was great meeting you, too.

So do you think I look like a Lionel Ritchie kinda guy? :D:D:D

Still don't see it, but everyone is different. My wife listens to opera and went to the "Disturbed" concert last night. I myself am a closet Lionel Ritchie, Neil Diamond Fan

mrktuna said:
Still don't see it, but everyone is different. My wife listens to opera and went to the "Disturbed" concert last night. I myself am a closet Lionel Ritchie, Neil Diamond Fan

man i am so mad, disturbed hits pdx on the tomoorw and the 10th and i tried to get tickets last week.....both shows sold out quick

Absolutely glad I could help you out. As I told you, just pass it on later to someone when you can. That's the way we like things to work,

Nice lookin family ya got there, Mark!
(Let's see... there's a line here from the Blues Brothers.. Just kidding! ;) )

Great to meet ya!

Hey Sniggs- Just wanted to say "Thanks" again because I just got the left side on and I no longer sag. That really hit the spot.

Sniggs is the Greatest!!!

yep the NW rocks!! great place to live, great place to wheel, hope to see you guys next month!!! we gonna try to do a run then? even if it is short day trip somewhere?

I smell a snow run, maybe a newbie run :) I will be dieing to try out my truetrac on the snow ;)

JMotorsprt said:
Snow run. Someplace new, on a Sunday.

What is wrong with Jacks Pass? :) :laugh3: I happen to really like it, because it is kinda close for me(2 hour drive) :)

How many hours away is Holler Pass from me? :) 4hrs, 5hrs? :)

Plus I am skiing that day. Sorry Howard.

I totally understand that.

Back